7/19/2016 10:08:21 AM
9/30/2015 8:43:52 PM
Official Document Type
Agenda Item Number
County Administrator Signature
Applied Technology & Management
Emergency beach restoration activity
Contract Amendment #12
Sectors 3 & 5
There are no annotations on this page.
Document management portal powered by Laserfiche WebLink 9 © 1998-2015
All rights reserved.
Pages to print
Enter page numbers and/or page ranges separated by commas. For example, 1,3,5-12.
After downloading, print the document using a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader).
View plain text
0 <br /> INTEROFFICE MEMORANDUM `S <br /> TO : JOESEPH A. BAIRD, COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR <br /> THROUGH: JIM W. DAVIS, P .E., PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR <br /> FROM : JONATHAN C . GORHAM, PH . D , COASTAL RESOURCES MANAGER <br /> SUBJECT: APPLIED TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT <br /> CONTRACT AMANDMENT # 12 <br /> DATE. MARCH 28, 2005 <br /> At the January 4, 2005 BCC meeting, the Board empowered the County <br /> Administrator to sign Contracts and Change Orders pertaining to the <br /> emergency beach restoration activities . <br /> This attached Amendment # 12 to the Contract with Applied <br /> Technology & Management Inc. Provides for construction phase <br /> engineering services in support of the Sectors 3 &5 emergency beach <br /> restoration project now underway. The Amendment adds $ 12,220 . 00 to <br /> the Contract amount. <br /> The Florida Department of Environmental Protection has agreed to pay <br /> 90% of the project costs (FDEP 2004 Hurricane Recovery Plan special <br /> appropriated funds Contract No . H5IR1) for the Sectors 3& 5 project. <br /> The County will share the remaining 10% of the project costs with <br /> funding from the Beach Preservation Fund 128- 144- 572 . <br /> If this proposed Amendment # 12 meets with your approval, please execute <br /> both originals and return one original toernz <br /> h the other original going to <br /> the County Clerk's office. .s0 mssArlJ � <br /> Please contact me with any questions at ext. 1568 . <br /> F: \Public Works\JamesG\ FEMA DUNE REST'ORATION_2004-2005\memo Baird - Fischer Change Order 3.doc <br />
The URL can be used to link to this page
Your browser does not support the video tag.